Why would you have to get out of bed to write? Building barriers that don’t need to exist isn’t going to help you when it just makes you turn it into a hurdle or chore.
I write on my phone, which is always handy and by me. And if I’m not feeling anything major, a quick journal entry is suffice.
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- How has this habit helped you?
- I’m stacking multiple journals at the moment – activity’s- 💤 sleep- diet- exercise- not sure 🤔 if that’s over doing it but it seem the phone 📱 does a lot of the “heavy lifting” recording everything?? then I just comb over the top of everything at the end of the day…not sure my strategy is functional??
- Do you write anything about your food habits?
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?
- Do you find that going over past journal entries is helpful for you? Or is more of a ‘write it down once and never look back’ kind of process worth exploring?
- What media do you use to journal? How do you persist?