I write whatever comes to mind. How my day was, any challenges i faced today, my mood, what's on my mind. I jis put the pen to the paper and jus let it all out. It uus depends on my mood on how long i write. I like doing it at night cuz it lets out all my stressors, but i also have a hard time making myself do it cuz of being "too tired" so i need to figure out where is best to place in journaling.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?