Both.Journaling for me is an act of let go my feelings and thoughts, also some ideas and goals. The most important thing is put on the paper everything what I’m feeling within.
I use it to focus on my intentions. For instance, my intentions right now are to align my body, mind, and spirit. I have specific goals for each. So when I journal I talk about my small working towards these intentions and where I am going now–a guide so to speak. It helps me stay on track as well as accountable.
My concept of my journal is all the stuff what comes through my day with each time-placement. From morning to the evening. Basically i write what has happend in my day and what i'm thinking about that. All the possitive stuff or negative.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?