I personally use Day1, you can write as much as you want and add pictures – to a limit. The premium features are tempting if you want to use more imagery or videos in your journal. But it’s my favourite and I’ve been using it for a long time now. Looking back over what I’ve been doing and how I was feeling but otherwise would’ve been forgotten is a fantastic thing to be able to do.
- How often do you write in your journal?
- Do you bullet journal and if so, what is your favorite use for bullet journaling?
- What do you usually write in your journal?
- How long should I spend journaling? I usually spend about 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening. Is this enough?
- Do you decorate and doodle on your journal pages, or do you only write entries?
- Do you write in your journal in the morning or evening?
- How do you find regular journaling changes your days to day thinking?
- Any suggestions for questions I could ask myself at the end of the day for my journal?
- Are you writing down what you want for yourself?
- Do you write daily in your journal and what do you usually write?