Writing is a great way to clear up you mind on a idea, a situation or even to know yourself better. Also, when you write you are more thoughtful about the form. Maybe free writing is helpful sometimes but in general I think it's actually good to think about the way you will dress up your thoughts, when they sound pretty, you really feel like keeping them in mind. It can have you to create your own mantras.
Kanojo Kanajo E.
Peace and calm within. I would start writing shaking and wanting to lash out. But once my pen hits the paper I am no longer in the state I once was
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?