I just write what I have in mind. Maybe something that disturbs me, or what I have planned but failed to do, some regrets. I think it's important to leave all negative you have on a paper. And then, I write what was exciting about today! And hopeful thoughts. This encourages me.
I like starting with the exercise of writing for five minutes whatever goes through your mind, without getting stocked in any specific thought.
I write a short journal every night. It is only pne or two lines long and is a memory for next year. Above each entry is the entry from the previous year. This way I can see changes in my habits, happiness and lifestyle. I can remember the bit stuff as well as the little stuff. For example how tired I am from work compared to how wonderful my 30th birthday was.
I created a special place just for my writing. I have certain things that inspire me—-a unicorn statue, incense, inspiration images and a candle. I bought a special gel pen just for journal magic. Create your own scared space… Good luck!
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?