Mindfulness – what are you thinking about the most right now
Self esteem – what are some things you can do today that will make you feel good about yourself
Gratitude – what are things you are thankful for
Limiting Beliefs – is there anything you think about yourself that is stopping you from doing something. Is your belief accurate. When did you start thinking this? What if what you believe was not true
To do list
Things you feel grateful for
What you could have changed about the day (to make it better)
Any inspirational quotes/mantras
And to make my journal kore fun, I always add emoji behind every sentence like this 😗.
Didn’t like about the day? What was your favorite part? Don’t just list, think about the aspects of your day. Goals are good too because if you have goals you are more likely to accomplish things. They don’t have to be crazy, some examples of goals could be drink more water, stretch, don’t procrastinate, eat three meals, etc.
I love art so if i’m in that frame of mind i will create some art. this all the more easier since the journal i use is a mixed media notebook suitable for a variety of mediums. so far i’ve painted the cover and put multiple sketches in ink, color and pencil. I hope that i’ll add a pastel piece in the future.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?