Try setting up a daily time for writing. Do something that contributes to your writing *whether you feel like it or not*. And remember: reading, outlining, revising, editing—these all count as part of the writing process!
Insead oc looking at the paper, look UP and look AROUND and ideas will come into your head and then write the Few things that come into your head, don't worry if you don't have a lot to write at first. This is another Muscle that you have to Train Each day in order to get better at it! Hope this helps!
Meet people, be active, do something new. Put the writing away for a few hours, do sports, walk in the nature, find inspiration in letting go
I have this handy book that helps get the creative juices going. It is called the playful way to serious writing by Roberta Allen. It contains photos and writing prompts. I also think about my stories before I fall asleep and wake up with ideas. If I am writing about a marriage breaking up, and I haven’t been divorced, I think about relationships that broke up and write my feelings from that. We all have experience to draw from.
Write anyway. As an artist, I can’t wait for inspiration, I just have to work. Habits and routines are “cues” that the next thing that is supposed to happen, will happen. It takes practice. Much like how a doctor practices medicine, or a mechanic practices repairs, writing/art, just takes practice. If you want to be a writer, practice being a writer until you are one. Inspiration will show up when you do. *Wink* Ooo, I should practice getting paid for art! Thoughts become things, right? Buying my kids artwork maybe a good karmaic place to start.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?