I have this handy book that helps get the creative juices going. It is called the playful way to serious writing by Roberta Allen. It contains photos and writing prompts. I also think about my stories before I fall asleep and wake up with ideas. If I am writing about a marriage breaking up, and I haven’t been divorced, I think about relationships that broke up and write my feelings from that. We all have experience to draw from.
- How do you write your feelings in a journal?
- Do you have a minimum amount of time or pages to write during your daily journaling routine? How much? 🤔
- How do you start? What do you write? Is digital writing best or traditional paper writing best?
- What is the number one reason why you would recommend journaling?
- Yes, how to write effective journal entries and how to use these entries for self improvement?
Insead oc looking at the paper, look UP and look AROUND and ideas will come into your head and then write the Few things that come into your head, don't worry if you don't have a lot to write at first. This is another Muscle that you have to Train Each day in order to get better at it! Hope this helps!
Write anyway. As an artist, I can’t wait for inspiration, I just have to work. Habits and routines are “cues” that the next thing that is supposed to happen, will happen. It takes practice. Much like how a doctor practices medicine, or a mechanic practices repairs, writing/art, just takes practice. If you want to be a writer, practice being a writer until you are one. Inspiration will show up when you do. *Wink* Ooo, I should practice getting paid for art! Thoughts become things, right? Buying my kids artwork maybe a good karmaic place to start.
Try setting up a daily time for writing. Do something that contributes to your writing *whether you feel like it or not*. And remember: reading, outlining, revising, editing—these all count as part of the writing process!
Meet people, be active, do something new. Put the writing away for a few hours, do sports, walk in the nature, find inspiration in letting go
- I why do we have to write in our journal?
- Do you like writing with pen and paper ?
- What do you do with your old journals that are filled up with your writing?
- At what time of the day do you usually write in your journal? And why?
- Um, what do you write in your journal, cause I’m having trouble on what to put in my journal. Thx 🙂
- How do you like to work through and approach times of stress/panic/depression?
- What you write in your journal ? Because i think i will be out of idea if i will do it everyday
- Do you write in your journal regardless of if you have something substantial to say?
- How do you feel after journaling?
- Do you use an actual notebook or an app/application?