As a template for my journaling I have a bullet journal method that works for me which is Quick and efficiënt. I also have a daily journal but I just write freely in it.
Not really. I note the topic and go for it. I write and underline the subject matter. If it has to do with a previous topic or is on a repeated topic I make a note of that
My template is more of a rough guide. One or two good things, one or two bad things, things to follow up or to check, and things to be looking forward to… Random thoughts are also appreciated.
I keep it simple- a few lines in a “one line a day” five-year memory book and at least three things on my gratitude list.
I tend to write about how my day has been, what I've done, how I've felt. So I suppose, In a way, i do have a template.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?