I just love keeping an open mind and writing what I feel that moment. But I’m all about pen and paper! New pens really help motivate me too to wanting to keep up w journaling 🙂
For convenience i have it on my phone, i can write whenever i want and also add photos and location, but i miss the doodling part
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?