I ask the questions. If the page is full of questions that's ok. I try to dialogue with my questions. I imagine what my mentor or wise friends might say. I try to examine possible answers, and usually that entails more questions. I've found the questioning is sometimes enough. Finding how to rest in uncertainty isa valuable skill.
Start small. It unravels from there. Look at your life and small actions you or others around you have taken, start by analyzing that.
To be honest with you, I dont really write down these type if question to myself but if I did I would question why I wrote that and how did I get into that situation.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?