I'm struggling with hand writing in a journal right now, because of the labor intensive study sessions that I had to preform in order to learn things for school.
I usually can type something in digital journals, but they are generally short to almost nonexi3
It depends on what I am writing for. If I am working on something for my thesis or an assignment for a class that I like on a topic that I am passionate about, I enjoy writing. However, if I am writing about something I am disinterested in, whether it be personal, business, or for a professional reason writing becomes a chore that I have no interest in doing.
Honestly I thought oh dear Christ a journal?! What are we Freshman, but I’ve really been enjoying expressing myself and writing down my thoughts!! To sum it up it makes me feel good and accomplished!
- I’m a perfectionist, so I’d rather have my journal clean and without many colors, I mean some people tend to do that. And sometimes I even rewrite everything if there’s a scratch on it, how can I remove that habit?
- My handwriting is terrible, making me not want to write in my journal. What would you advise? Should I keep my thoughts all electronically?
- How do yo keep motivated writing your journal?
- What have you chosen as journal to write on?
- How do you write a Stoic journal. As absurd as that sounds how can i make my journal something that will change my life?
- How do you make journaling more exciting?
- How do I get started?
- What is your favorite medium to journal in? I type it in the notes of the fabulous app, screen shot it and post it on my private Instagram account. I like being able to go back see where I’ve been and where I am now. But I also have a journal hoarding problem ☺
- How can I get most from my journal
- How has journaling helped you?