I'm struggling with hand writing in a journal right now, because of the labor intensive study sessions that I had to preform in order to learn things for school.
I usually can type something in digital journals, but they are generally short to almost nonexi3
It depends on what I am writing for. If I am working on something for my thesis or an assignment for a class that I like on a topic that I am passionate about, I enjoy writing. However, if I am writing about something I am disinterested in, whether it be personal, business, or for a professional reason writing becomes a chore that I have no interest in doing.
Honestly I thought oh dear Christ a journal?! What are we Freshman, but I’ve really been enjoying expressing myself and writing down my thoughts!! To sum it up it makes me feel good and accomplished!
- How do you journal effectively?
- How do I write in it? What do I say?
- Do you have a template for daily journaling?
- Do you follow any framework for journaling?
- Do you keep a routine that you’re not able to accomplish for the moment?
- If you do different types of journaling at a time, do you keep different journals for each or just one? Why?
- What are some specific journals you have used and found beneficial?
- What question do you often ask yourself before you begin journaling?
- What should I write in a daily journal?
- Do you draw in your journal as well?