No but I probably should!! I just don't have a lot of time as it is…..but I have thought about starting to take a picture of everything thing I eat through out the day. Also would like to track how my body and belly feel through out the day to get a better idea of what makes me feel the best.
- How to get yourself to write in your journal on days when you are really in a rut and can’t even get out of bed to write?
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- How has this habit helped you?
- I’m stacking multiple journals at the moment – activity’s- 💤 sleep- diet- exercise- not sure 🤔 if that’s over doing it but it seem the phone 📱 does a lot of the “heavy lifting” recording everything?? then I just comb over the top of everything at the end of the day…not sure my strategy is functional??
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?
- Do you find that going over past journal entries is helpful for you? Or is more of a ‘write it down once and never look back’ kind of process worth exploring?
- What media do you use to journal? How do you persist?