I drink water right away. and i workout for 5 to 8 min. that's not a heavy work out but more little one. and than i stretch also for 1 minute and than start my day without social media.
minum setelah bangun, solat subuh ga terlambat. besok harus almatsuratan sama ngaji, dan ga tidur lagi. mandi juga jam 8 dan tidur siang
Маргарита Рощупкина N.
It's difficult to say definitely. I think all of them are important. Their combination gives me energy, inner confidence and calmness. But ok, an affirmation:)
Drinking water and looking forward to the breakfast helps me kick-start the day and gives me a sense of accomplishment and self care
my favourite is drinking water, its so simple to get a habit.. dribking water is so simple but so helpful and a nice start to a day!
To be honest Im currently struggling to complete my routine every single day but my favourite thing is working out/doing yoga in the morning to get the blood flowing and the nervous system working!
The glass of water. I’m definitely not a morning person (at all). But with that glass of water I had a start a clear moment to get out of bed. Before anything else. I already ate a nice breakfast. And I love the fact that my morning has more habits to look forward to. But that glass of water really is the first step for me.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?
- What is the thing you enjoy writing most about in your diary?