This is a habit I try to get in to in the evening to reflect on my day and try to remember how my general mood etc has been so that I have an idea how better to deal with things going forward.
i wouldn’t force yourself to journal on day’s that you don’t want to. try and do it every evening to release the stress of the day, or especially do it when you need to get stuff off of your chest. but don’t feel like you have to journal, it’s meant to be enjoyable.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?