I usually just write whatever I'd like to remember from that day, one or two sentences, so writing usually takes 5 mins or less.
I typically write my simple thoughts of what is going on or what I want remembered for the day and highlight my accomplishments… I have a TBI use it as a way to remember things I want highlighted since my short term is bad.
ah it normally depends on what’s mood i’m in. i can write from 15 minutes to 2 hours. i normally like to write for about 15-30 minutes then take a quick 5-10 minute break and do another 15-30 minutes. 😊
- Any tips you can share about journaling that has made it a success for you?
- Is there a particular structure to your journalling or is it free form
- Does it feel rewarding to journal or does it feel like a chore? or both? or neither? ~Kaiya
- I can’t seem to get into this habit. What tips do you have
- Do you write in a legend so that way when you go back and read the journal you know what you were talking about?
- Have you all day great mood to journaling? What to do when don’t want writing today?
- There are sometimes that I’m depressed without knowing what it is for… How can I find out the reason that somedays I’m just not feeling myself?
- Do you have subjects that you journal about or do you do daily jounaling about each day?
- Do you look of it to make sense or just write whatever you are thinking?
- At what time of the day do you write?