I don't write in my journal with the intention that anyone is going to read it. These are my struggles, fears, insecurities, triumphs, joys, failures. They are my private thoughts. Someday when I'm dead and gone someone might find my journals and read them. But I don't write for them. I write for me. Alternatively, I create scraps with photos and memories that I create specifically with the intention of being shared viewed and loved by my family and friends. I guess those scraps are the journal I make for an audience.
Decide for yourself weither you want to share the content with someone or not. Maybe it helps you to just talk about it with a loved one. It's also ok to just keep it a secret. It doesn't have to me public, it just helps you to bring order into your thoughts.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?