also a journal question -what am i most proud?
my answer is: i am most proud of me and my friend that we made a kinda diffucult exam and we got on a school that we wanted:)
Just as a mirror covered with dust shines brightly after it has been cleaned, in the same way, once an embodied soul has been the true nature of the Self, he becomes complete, fulfilled and free from sorrow.
Minute exercise video or dance video something that will get my heart pumping and the feel good chemicals moving. After you have exercised take a nice warm shower dry yourself and lie down and meditate you will feel so good.
It is a lean protein breakfast that’ll make you just feel good.
If it’s in the morning I will reflect on how my day is going to be, what are my expectations and how I woke up feeling.
Afternoons are normally when I have something in mind in desperate need to put it on to the paper.
Night times I reflect on my day, how it went and how I feel about it. What I’m glad went well and what I will work on tomorrow to be better.
On occasion, I’ll write a longer entry that is more centered on venting/working through emotions or a problem. But I don’t do it everyday; only as necessary.
i write my poems into my journal too
It seems like there really is a whirl wind of activity surrounding me. The feeling coming off of it is a lot better than it was. At times, I feel I have many people to thank and other times people to tell to F off, which I bite back, mostly. Awe the beautiful balance of life!
But I’ve also started to write on the notebook. The same for the “to do” lists. I’m writing personal feelings and opinions. Things that I’ve been long developing in my head. Probably I’ll start turning them into a clear plan.
I also have jar I use it to write o good thing happened everyday and write it on a small paper then put it in the jar. I do this to realize that I need to be grateful. And it also helps me to love myself more,changes your mood, just better your mental health.
I have and will stand the test of times in any degree
my diary is about the life of a single man.
i talk mug on daily wants from lazy types individuals who like the bed all night .
i draw beautiful mindsets on people i'll want to be with and have quality time with , the world is changing , conversations are transformative making magic so, i'll have to watch out for what's ahead.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?