I dont really anwser questions in my journal… I more ask queations and reflect on what has happend through the day. Or if i have a big issue botheringe i write about that.
- What is the best format for journaling and why?
- Does writing in your journal impact your daily life in any way? If so, how?
- How much time do you spend writing in your journal?
- How do you get motivation to write in your journal?
- Where do you think of topics
- What inspires you to keep journaling daily?
- How long do you wait before you read your journal?
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling