We should write about our feelings that we felt the whole day and how our day went . This journal should be our friend whom we talk to about our whole day . And also keep a column called Today's achivements coz I think it's a form of self care where we get to acknowledge what we did achieve.
So I attend to write more ,I didn’t have a notebook at first.I will usually write it down anywhere and it was easy to remember but I didn’t have the actual paper with me.With this app ,they ask me to go back a book for journaling and I did .It really help me !
I prefer a more notepad type format especially since I can add pictures and so on.
I had to just toss that notion to the side! I used an old unused journal I already had here at home. I placed it in my nightstand drawer with a pen handy. You should see the chicken scratch that I have scribbled within its pages. Oh well, I have been consistently journaling and it’s okay if it isn’t quite legible to others because they shouldn’t be snooping in the first place! Lol!
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?
- What is the thing you enjoy writing most about in your diary?