I felt way way different than in the past and I just focus on myself to move forward and I am not worried about other people that had no idea what happened to me and Someday They will realize in one day and It’s not going to be same person of Michael. It’s new person in the world. I was reborn. It’s amazing journey I ever had in my life and it was crazy and Rough battle for the years I had for 39 years! I can’t wait to see things coming up anytime
- Are your journal entries typically only a few sentences or are they long? Do you think the length of entry matters?
- How do you manage to memorize important things in journal?
- What questions do you answer in your journal?
- Do you approach journal writing with a structure or prompt?
- What do you write to close out your thoughts? For example: As always, your mental health is always priority!
- Are you honest and deeply open in your diary or prefer play safe in case someone else will read your notes 📝?
- How many pages do you write? Do you have a minimum?
- Any tips you can share about journaling that has made it a success for you?
- Is there a particular structure to your journalling or is it free form
- Does it feel rewarding to journal or does it feel like a chore? or both? or neither? ~Kaiya