I felt way way different than in the past and I just focus on myself to move forward and I am not worried about other people that had no idea what happened to me and Someday They will realize in one day and It’s not going to be same person of Michael. It’s new person in the world. I was reborn. It’s amazing journey I ever had in my life and it was crazy and Rough battle for the years I had for 39 years! I can’t wait to see things coming up anytime
- How to get yourself to write in your journal on days when you are really in a rut and can’t even get out of bed to write?
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- I’m stacking multiple journals at the moment – activity’s- 💤 sleep- diet- exercise- not sure 🤔 if that’s over doing it but it seem the phone 📱 does a lot of the “heavy lifting” recording everything?? then I just comb over the top of everything at the end of the day…not sure my strategy is functional??
- Do you write anything about your food habits?
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?
- Do you find that going over past journal entries is helpful for you? Or is more of a ‘write it down once and never look back’ kind of process worth exploring?
- What media do you use to journal? How do you persist?