I usually write all of it out, that way I can see everything I’m supposed to do. I also remove any distractions when I’m working. Trust me, that helps.
Right now my journal is stress. I see no light at the end of the tunnel. So I write down my stress. I have to tell someone, so I tell my journal.
Good question, I’ve been changing the systems Around a lot over the years — but generally each week I go through the past weeks notes and entries and “review” them for action items or projects, note them in my project management system or calendar or put them with project sections in my journal and then file them away. I have a flexible journal for this reason.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?