I try to answer one question every day. Even if the question seems irrelevant, the answer will contain the spirit of how I felt that day. And it makes me think about things I otherwise would have taken for granted. For example, maybe I will go to bed in a bad mood and the question will be "What did you laugh about today?", I will remember that I laughed at several things that day, and that the day hadn't been so bad after all. Then my bad mood will go away 🙂
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?