Sometimes remember to do it because of a long but I think That the key is to write in your journal even if you have the worst day ever. I like in those days just see a good day and remember That it's in my hand to make tomorrow better
It might be that sometimes words don’t seem to “flow” everyday. Some days it can feel like a chore writing and filling up an entire page.
In my opinion it’s the commitment to doing it, Changing your daily routine to a new foreign routine can be challenging and difficult because you have to start getting use to doing that other than the usual you’d do.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?