I enjoy the feeling of writing with pen on paper after long days studying on my laptop. Additionally, I find my thoughts and feelings are clearer after I write about them.
Having a daily guide about what to write. Also I started writing about how I am feeling when I am feeling sadness, anxiety, or any difficult feeling…
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?