Ben Jamyn T.
At the moment I just spend a few minutes each day because I'm mainly using it for addiction journaling and a bit of gratitude. In the future I am going to increase this to about 5-10 minutes.
I spend about 10-15 minutes daily on journaling and I do a weekly session where I review the week and set up the layout for the next one
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?