The best journal has probably been one of the cheapest journals I’ve ever purchased: a TRU RED Medium Graph Staples grey journal. Besides having the best measurements for myself, a huge plus is the aesthetic. However, what truly makes the journal the best is how I used it…making a bullet journal! In this bullet journal I keep track of my habits, mood, health, self care, and reflect via brain dumps or logs. Therefore, I highly recommend this journal (as it’s a perfect fit for a bujo!)
The best journal I have found is a good old fashioned composition notebook. One page is the perfect size for 1 joirnal entry.
The best journal is the one you write in! I personally like the Moleskin Cahier Journal with no lines. Right now I'm using a hard bound sketch book with no lines I found in a thrift store for a dollar. Whatever works!
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?