For regular check ins I like Woebot. Which also offers some therapy work.
I like to sit with my legs straight and pull on my toes.
I tend to clean the kitchen and bedroom a lot more often than other parts of the house.
I personally love a good old paper journal, but I remember trying the free version of Elephant 🐘 and it was quite good.
- Do you use an app to journal?
- What should I journal about outside of just documenting my everyday life?
- Why do you journal?
- What to do when you get stuck, and words don’t flow on paper as smooth as they were in the head?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?