No, because I am not artistic. Something like a bullet journal just is frustration staring back at me. I do better in a structured environment with journal prompts.
I never used to decorate my journal but I started doodling on the covers then on my current journal I added a cute decorative paper to the front. I will evolve my decorating skills from small doodles to larger paper and later to decoupage and washi tape. Or maybe a beautiful painting. I want to be more creative and struggle to find my niche in that area. I have never decorated my writing journal because it is beautiful leather flowers painted rainbow.
I used to decorate my journal a lot with lots of stickers and washi tape. But now I don't spend the time to decorate it. I think this is because I'm trying to focus on spending the time to write in it rather than decorate it. However, decorating it would give me a creative outlet which I really enjoy.
I did not decorate my diary. But that sounds like a good idea. Maybe a little sticker, or a photo that says "This is my space"
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?