No, because I am not artistic. Something like a bullet journal just is frustration staring back at me. I do better in a structured environment with journal prompts.
I never used to decorate my journal but I started doodling on the covers then on my current journal I added a cute decorative paper to the front. I will evolve my decorating skills from small doodles to larger paper and later to decoupage and washi tape. Or maybe a beautiful painting. I want to be more creative and struggle to find my niche in that area. I have never decorated my writing journal because it is beautiful leather flowers painted rainbow.
I used to decorate my journal a lot with lots of stickers and washi tape. But now I don't spend the time to decorate it. I think this is because I'm trying to focus on spending the time to write in it rather than decorate it. However, decorating it would give me a creative outlet which I really enjoy.
I did not decorate my diary. But that sounds like a good idea. Maybe a little sticker, or a photo that says "This is my space"
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?