El Onore P.
There are plenty of journaling apps out there that you can use. But the prompts can also come straight from your own brain. It could be an idea that you come up with or something.
When I journal, I try to recount what happened and what I did. Along the way, I’ll subconsciously tell the most impressionable/interesting thing that happened that day if there's any. If not, I'd just recount the day and maybe put in what I felt at the time and what I wanted to do the next day.
- Do you find yourself using the journal habit to keep track more of positive daily accomplishments or negative behaviors that you’d like to work on?
- What can you do to make it easier to write every day?
- Do you look back on previous journal entries you have made? If yes, so you look at any content in particular?
- Do you write in your journal daily?
- Do you today breaks from journaling, or is this a habit you do on vacation or other times you are out of your normal routine?
- How do you organize your daily journal
- Do you write in your journal as if you’re talking to someone else, or yourself?
- How’s do you motivate yourself to write in your journal?
- Are you writing in an aestethic, cool way or you just don’t care and write down thoughts and emotions?
- How Do u always write in Ur journal everything night?