A bit of both. I’m personally at a crossroads so just trying to figure out which path will best serve where I want to go. Really involves the abstract (the future) & the tangible (the present).
I have been writing positive thoughts, moments of my day and celebrating my achievements. I have also been writing down what I am grateful for.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?