Jucineide Da rosa
The most important thing in my life right now is to be prosperous in health, happiness, and career.
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
- What type of meditation do you do?
- I am very easily distracted. I am working on doing five minute meditation sessions, but I’d like to move to longer sessions soon. Do you have any tips?
- Does meditation really work for you?
- Does meditation ever get easier?
I am most important in my life right now. Who I am and who I am becoming.
This year, getting my own sh*t together. Been using the app since my 55th birthday. It's been one-third of that year so far. Two-thirds more to go. Exercise, meditation, eating right, lightening my load, living and living my interesting life. It's about time. 🙂
At this moment, me. I'm trying to figure out the things I want to change in me, professional, individual, with my family and friends to known the things that will make me a better person so I can choose a good person for my own.
The most important thing in my life right now is my health. I am recovering from an abusive situation which broke my strong will and spirit. Now I must be sure that my parents do not get deceived by the Narcissist who has already worn them out.
Me. I am what is most important for me right now. I am the one, the only one, that can make sure that my body, mind and soul are in a good positive state. And if not me the family and nature. Cause they are the ones who give the best support in trying to channel yourself❤🙏
The wellbeing of the most important people in my life.
To establish a self discipline regime which includes working out and gaining muscle. I'm doing this for myself and my goal is to reach 60 kgs
My sobriety and my sponsor. Without sobriety, I have nothing. With sobriety, I have a chance at a beautiful life. If I work the steps, I can gain freedom from the past. What happened, happened. What didn't happen, didn't happen. Today, I have a choice. To reach for strength and hope. To have a loving God wrap His arms around me, release my sins, and guide me to my better self. God, grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding.
I am the most important in my life right now
I'd like to get a new job. I'am studying computer science to become developer. I have a way to get there but it's complicated by the fact that I have to work early in the morning.
My family and my boyfriend. They believe in my and they help pick me up when I have down days. They are my motivators when I can't motivate myself and they are my cheerleaders always!!
Getting healthy. Not losing my hair and getting back into a healthy lifestyle.
- What helps you stay focused? Do you use a physical focusing point?
- Has your meditation practice changed you in any noticeable way?
- What is the percentage of guided versus alone?
- What do you do when one thought after another seems to pop into your meditation?
- What is the results meditation continuously has brought to you after four weeks-some often practice?
- Do you have a mantra?
- Do you use a meditation app? I use headspace, but I’ve heard of so many.
- What are some of your favorite meditation spots? Your couch? Sitting in a straight-backed chair?
- How do you come back to focus after your mind has wandered?
- How can I make myself to meditate every day? It a quiet and peaceful place one of the conditions?