To establish a self discipline regime which includes working out and gaining muscle. I'm doing this for myself and my goal is to reach 60 kgs
I am most important in my life right now. Who I am and who I am becoming.
At this moment, me. I'm trying to figure out the things I want to change in me, professional, individual, with my family and friends to known the things that will make me a better person so I can choose a good person for my own.
The wellbeing of the most important people in my life.
My sobriety and my sponsor. Without sobriety, I have nothing. With sobriety, I have a chance at a beautiful life. If I work the steps, I can gain freedom from the past. What happened, happened. What didn't happen, didn't happen. Today, I have a choice. To reach for strength and hope. To have a loving God wrap His arms around me, release my sins, and guide me to my better self. God, grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding.
I'd like to get a new job. I'am studying computer science to become developer. I have a way to get there but it's complicated by the fact that I have to work early in the morning.
The most important thing in my life right now is to be prosperous in health, happiness, and career.
This year, getting my own sh*t together. Been using the app since my 55th birthday. It's been one-third of that year so far. Two-thirds more to go. Exercise, meditation, eating right, lightening my load, living and living my interesting life. It's about time. 🙂
Me. I am what is most important for me right now. I am the one, the only one, that can make sure that my body, mind and soul are in a good positive state. And if not me the family and nature. Cause they are the ones who give the best support in trying to channel yourself❤🙏
The most important thing in my life right now is my health. I am recovering from an abusive situation which broke my strong will and spirit. Now I must be sure that my parents do not get deceived by the Narcissist who has already worn them out.
I am the most important in my life right now
My family and my boyfriend. They believe in my and they help pick me up when I have down days. They are my motivators when I can't motivate myself and they are my cheerleaders always!!
Getting healthy. Not losing my hair and getting back into a healthy lifestyle.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??