To establish a self discipline regime which includes working out and gaining muscle. I'm doing this for myself and my goal is to reach 60 kgs
I am most important in my life right now. Who I am and who I am becoming.
At this moment, me. I'm trying to figure out the things I want to change in me, professional, individual, with my family and friends to known the things that will make me a better person so I can choose a good person for my own.
The wellbeing of the most important people in my life.
My sobriety and my sponsor. Without sobriety, I have nothing. With sobriety, I have a chance at a beautiful life. If I work the steps, I can gain freedom from the past. What happened, happened. What didn't happen, didn't happen. Today, I have a choice. To reach for strength and hope. To have a loving God wrap His arms around me, release my sins, and guide me to my better self. God, grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding.
I'd like to get a new job. I'am studying computer science to become developer. I have a way to get there but it's complicated by the fact that I have to work early in the morning.
The most important thing in my life right now is to be prosperous in health, happiness, and career.
This year, getting my own sh*t together. Been using the app since my 55th birthday. It's been one-third of that year so far. Two-thirds more to go. Exercise, meditation, eating right, lightening my load, living and living my interesting life. It's about time. 🙂
Me. I am what is most important for me right now. I am the one, the only one, that can make sure that my body, mind and soul are in a good positive state. And if not me the family and nature. Cause they are the ones who give the best support in trying to channel yourself❤🙏
The most important thing in my life right now is my health. I am recovering from an abusive situation which broke my strong will and spirit. Now I must be sure that my parents do not get deceived by the Narcissist who has already worn them out.
I am the most important in my life right now
My family and my boyfriend. They believe in my and they help pick me up when I have down days. They are my motivators when I can't motivate myself and they are my cheerleaders always!!
Getting healthy. Not losing my hair and getting back into a healthy lifestyle.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?