Jucineide Da rosa
The most important thing in my life right now is to be prosperous in health, happiness, and career.
I am most important in my life right now. Who I am and who I am becoming.
This year, getting my own sh*t together. Been using the app since my 55th birthday. It's been one-third of that year so far. Two-thirds more to go. Exercise, meditation, eating right, lightening my load, living and living my interesting life. It's about time. 🙂
At this moment, me. I'm trying to figure out the things I want to change in me, professional, individual, with my family and friends to known the things that will make me a better person so I can choose a good person for my own.
The most important thing in my life right now is my health. I am recovering from an abusive situation which broke my strong will and spirit. Now I must be sure that my parents do not get deceived by the Narcissist who has already worn them out.
Me. I am what is most important for me right now. I am the one, the only one, that can make sure that my body, mind and soul are in a good positive state. And if not me the family and nature. Cause they are the ones who give the best support in trying to channel yourself❤🙏
The wellbeing of the most important people in my life.
To establish a self discipline regime which includes working out and gaining muscle. I'm doing this for myself and my goal is to reach 60 kgs
My sobriety and my sponsor. Without sobriety, I have nothing. With sobriety, I have a chance at a beautiful life. If I work the steps, I can gain freedom from the past. What happened, happened. What didn't happen, didn't happen. Today, I have a choice. To reach for strength and hope. To have a loving God wrap His arms around me, release my sins, and guide me to my better self. God, grant me strength as I go out from here to do your bidding.
I am the most important in my life right now
I'd like to get a new job. I'am studying computer science to become developer. I have a way to get there but it's complicated by the fact that I have to work early in the morning.
My family and my boyfriend. They believe in my and they help pick me up when I have down days. They are my motivators when I can't motivate myself and they are my cheerleaders always!!
Getting healthy. Not losing my hair and getting back into a healthy lifestyle.
- How do you meditate? What should meditating consist of? How can I make it most effective?
- How long did you meditate for when your first started?
- How do you maintain your habits when recovering from an injury?
- Does meditation ever get easier with practice?
- How much, how long and how often do you meditate?
- How does you meditation routine look? Do you do it in the morning or evening, etc.?
- How often per day, how long, and what kind of meditation do you have?
- What is the basic right technique for meditation?
- How do you get your mind to stay centered when you meditate? Mine keeps drifting into thoughts?
- How did you start meditating?