I have terrible posture, but when I sit up straight, like at my computer at work, I seem to be able to focus better and my concentration is better.
Lying on my back with one hand on my heart feeling the rhythm.the other hand on my stomach feeling the rise and fall of my belly with every breath.
Trail and error. Everybody is different. The other day was listening to loud rock music and stretching and I was in the zone. I’m also trying to break my drug addiction so whatever makes you feel good and reset yourself/ be present really helps
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?