Lying on my back with one hand on my heart feeling the rhythm.the other hand on my stomach feeling the rise and fall of my belly with every breath.
Trail and error. Everybody is different. The other day was listening to loud rock music and stretching and I was in the zone. I’m also trying to break my drug addiction so whatever makes you feel good and reset yourself/ be present really helps
I have terrible posture, but when I sit up straight, like at my computer at work, I seem to be able to focus better and my concentration is better.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?