I have terrible posture, but when I sit up straight, like at my computer at work, I seem to be able to focus better and my concentration is better.
- Do you ever fall asleep when meditating? Or have out of body experiences?
- How do you meditate: lying, seating, walking, standing? With your eyes open or closed?
- Is it bad if you fall asleep? I’m trying to be still, but sometimes I think that if I cut off my circulation that is not a good thing.
- Which kind of meditation do you prefer? And why?
- Do you ever feel like your rituals are perfect?
Lying on my back with one hand on my heart feeling the rhythm.the other hand on my stomach feeling the rise and fall of my belly with every breath.
Trail and error. Everybody is different. The other day was listening to loud rock music and stretching and I was in the zone. I’m also trying to break my drug addiction so whatever makes you feel good and reset yourself/ be present really helps
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?