Also, if you're used to 20 minutes in the morning, 10 in the evening is fine and much easier to last.
I'll walk around the house to wake up and get some energy. Washing my face with cold water helps, too.
Better to do evening meditation earlier. If I fall asleep then that's what happens. As long as it's not habitual or frequent, I don't view it as a problem. We're all human.
- How do you feel after meditation?
- How do you meditate well through illness or feeling pain? I find I struggle to breathe gently if I’m snuffling with a heavy cold and find it difficult to find peaceful calm in the face of persistent pain. Does anyone have strategies for meditating through these sort of challenges?
- Do you feel that meditation helps you?
- When do you find it easier to meditate: early in the day or to help wind down at night?
- How does one move from guided meditations to self directed meditation?
- How do I suppose to feel when meditate?
- How often do you recommend meditation?
- Best application to help me meditate?
- What part of meditation is your favorite?
- How do you motivate yourself to accomplish your habits when you’re busy?