- How has meditation improved or changed you?
- How can you use meditation to keep yourself focused and mindful during your daily life?
- Do you prefer to meditate alone or with a partner or group?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- What types of meditation do you find you like the best?
I'll walk around the house to wake up and get some energy. Washing my face with cold water helps, too.
Better to do evening meditation earlier. If I fall asleep then that's what happens. As long as it's not habitual or frequent, I don't view it as a problem. We're all human.
Also, if you're used to 20 minutes in the morning, 10 in the evening is fine and much easier to last.
- How much time does it take to make meditation a habit?
- How do you meditate when you’re not in the spiritual mood and nothing feels connective?
- What is meditation definition?
- What are different ways of improving focus while I am studying? Can meditation help me in this?
- What does meditation mean?
- Can l meditate lying down?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep