Also, if you're used to 20 minutes in the morning, 10 in the evening is fine and much easier to last.
I'll walk around the house to wake up and get some energy. Washing my face with cold water helps, too.
Better to do evening meditation earlier. If I fall asleep then that's what happens. As long as it's not habitual or frequent, I don't view it as a problem. We're all human.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??