I helped myself! I went to my first appointment at the counseling center and spent the evening on self-care.
- Should we meditate upon something or just be aware of our thoughts?
- Do you have to meditate every day? And if so how long would you meditate?
- What do you do when your meditation is interrupted?
- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?