Have you considered having a regular mediation session before going to bed.
Instead of doing it while being in bed you would meditate into your favourite place at home for about 30min or 1hour. This would help you to put your mind at ease and prepare yourself before going to bed. To this I would also add a very gentle stretch session.
I understand the use of the guided meditation, but as mentioned about it's is also important to stay unplugged. Also after some time of practice you should probably be able to follow the steps of the meditation whiteout listening to it, have you consider this option?
If none of the above works for you then do what's the best for you, sleeping is important. You could also set your phone one "don't disturb mode" you can program it to activate around 30min or 1h after you have started the guide meditation. That would set it offline while you are asleep.
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?