- What time of a day do you guys like to meditate? I find that it’s really difficult for me to meditate at the end of a day. But I am more fine to do it first thing in the morning.
- Can we meditate while doing something?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- What’s in an afternoon routine?
- Is it bad if you fall asleep? I’m trying to be still, but sometimes I think that if I cut off my circulation that is not a good thing.
Have you considered having a regular mediation session before going to bed.
Instead of doing it while being in bed you would meditate into your favourite place at home for about 30min or 1hour. This would help you to put your mind at ease and prepare yourself before going to bed. To this I would also add a very gentle stretch session.
I understand the use of the guided meditation, but as mentioned about it's is also important to stay unplugged. Also after some time of practice you should probably be able to follow the steps of the meditation whiteout listening to it, have you consider this option?
If none of the above works for you then do what's the best for you, sleeping is important. You could also set your phone one "don't disturb mode" you can program it to activate around 30min or 1h after you have started the guide meditation. That would set it offline while you are asleep.
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?