For me, it would be night time because your ambience would be dark and quiet where everyone is sleeping. Silence is prone.
I like to meditate in the morning to help calm nerves and settle the body and mind for the day. It helps to keep a clear focus on my day and gives my head and body time to connect
- What do you consider to be enlightenment?
- Any advice for meditating with chronic pain? It can be quite hard to focus..
- Have you found a way to integrate visualisation and mediation? Or is it two incompatible practises that can’t be combined ?
- What is better guided or non guided
- How do you get yourself to meditate when you just don’t feel like it?
- What are the most significant changes you felt since you started meditating?
- Does anyone else get a sort of low but constant buzzing angry energy when they start ramping up their meditation practice?? How do you deal with this, if so?
- How do you refocus when your mind wanders?
- How can I focus on meditation better? How can I stop my mind from wandering and becoming very distracted?
- Do you see anything when you meditate? What do you see?