My favorite is a morning meditation by Mantra Malta on Youtube. I ways feels energized and empowered after listening to it; it helps to to begin the day in a positive, proactive state of mind.
I love breathing exercises. It helps me to lose my mind and think nothing but myself. It is so relaxing and afterwords you have such a clear mind. incredible!
Body scan meditation. This meditation always helps me get rid of an intense headache and feel relaxed . I think, it helped me reached and released my blocked and unaware feelings in my body. The most effective meditation for me is body scan and it has the fastest effect on my body and mind
So far I’ve been using the meditations that are found in the Fabulous app. I use the ones that fit with my time schedule so far I’ve been doing the 5 min ones but today I’m going to do an 8 or more min one.
I prefer guided meditation because,it makes me sure to be in the present and keeps the experience fresh and it helps with restlessness and overthinking.
I've been meditating for the last 20 years and have been trained in many different types of meditation. I personally feel each type of meditation has different benefits as well as some of the same (such as positive brain/ chemical changes). I would encourage that you start with what feels best or most enjoyable to you and let your curiosity lead the way to different forms. All meditations are a single minded focus. AND what you focus on expands in your life. So, you meditate on compassion and you'll become a more compassionate and less judgemental person towards yourself and others. You meditate using mindfulness techniques and you will grow your awareness and conciousness. You meditate on healing and you will heal your hurts and misperceptions. Each form and focus has a unique purpose. What would you like to expand within yourself and your life right now?
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??