Ihave been following the free classe of yoga with Adriane on YouTube and I love it. She has 20days yoga program and single specific classes. I like the way she guide, with irony and simplicity.. Try it!
I use the 7 minute workout app because it has a wide range of exercises for not only exercising but also yoga and the exercises aren't hard but aren't easy.
Alomoves is amazing. You can achieve so much with it. There are different approaches to yoga with so many teachers. You can even do fitness, Pilates, meditation… etc. I highly recommend it!
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.
- How do you integrate yoga into your life? The middle of the day seems too disruptive yet maybe that is a helpful time to integrate practice