Ihave been following the free classe of yoga with Adriane on YouTube and I love it. She has 20days yoga program and single specific classes. I like the way she guide, with irony and simplicity.. Try it!
I use the 7 minute workout app because it has a wide range of exercises for not only exercising but also yoga and the exercises aren't hard but aren't easy.
Alomoves is amazing. You can achieve so much with it. There are different approaches to yoga with so many teachers. You can even do fitness, Pilates, meditation… etc. I highly recommend it!
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?