Ihave been following the free classe of yoga with Adriane on YouTube and I love it. She has 20days yoga program and single specific classes. I like the way she guide, with irony and simplicity.. Try it!
I use the 7 minute workout app because it has a wide range of exercises for not only exercising but also yoga and the exercises aren't hard but aren't easy.
Alomoves is amazing. You can achieve so much with it. There are different approaches to yoga with so many teachers. You can even do fitness, Pilates, meditation… etc. I highly recommend it!
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?