Hello ! I love doing yoga first thing in the morning, after having drink a big glass of water. It helps waking your body up and getting energized before starting your day ! Meditation and deep breathing go hand in hand with yoga practice. Finishing your session with a 5/10 min of meditation is ideal !
I find the best time of day to do yoga is anytime. The morning can be a good way to get you moving and unstiff after a night of sleep. The afternoon is a way to remind yourself of your goals during the day that maybe when you’re feeling a little less motivated then you can feel more motivated and get back to work. The evening is a time to relax before bed and yoga helps with that. The best time for me is whenever I want to do it. I don’t incorporate any other habits right now however it’s all to do with how you’d like your yoga session.
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy