Hello ! I love doing yoga first thing in the morning, after having drink a big glass of water. It helps waking your body up and getting energized before starting your day ! Meditation and deep breathing go hand in hand with yoga practice. Finishing your session with a 5/10 min of meditation is ideal !
I find the best time of day to do yoga is anytime. The morning can be a good way to get you moving and unstiff after a night of sleep. The afternoon is a way to remind yourself of your goals during the day that maybe when you’re feeling a little less motivated then you can feel more motivated and get back to work. The evening is a time to relax before bed and yoga helps with that. The best time for me is whenever I want to do it. I don’t incorporate any other habits right now however it’s all to do with how you’d like your yoga session.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?