I believe the main thing with yoga is to take the time you have. If you have an hour, use it to really dig deep, focus and find calmness in your flow. If some days you only have 10 minutes, don't be so hard on yourself! Life happens, and it's better to do 10min of fully invested yoga (mind and body) than trying to rush through a program you don't have time for, or your mind is preoccupied with other things. I like doing between 20-30min regularly, and I think a variety in outdoors and indoors is good. If it's a beautiful day – enjoy it outside! Just find a spot where you won't be distracted by things happening around you. Find your own groove, try out different places to see what feels best and most at peace for you. I believe in you 🙏
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?