I believe the main thing with yoga is to take the time you have. If you have an hour, use it to really dig deep, focus and find calmness in your flow. If some days you only have 10 minutes, don't be so hard on yourself! Life happens, and it's better to do 10min of fully invested yoga (mind and body) than trying to rush through a program you don't have time for, or your mind is preoccupied with other things. I like doing between 20-30min regularly, and I think a variety in outdoors and indoors is good. If it's a beautiful day – enjoy it outside! Just find a spot where you won't be distracted by things happening around you. Find your own groove, try out different places to see what feels best and most at peace for you. I believe in you 🙏
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?