Yes most definitely! As a frequent yoga user I definitely need more variety, sun salutations has left me feeling better about myself than ever before and with new content I think every can find something that fits with them. Maybe a flexibility yoga? Everyone can do it but it builds flexibility. And then maybe a balance one as well, but in short yes I’d love a new yoga class.
I usually do night time yoga for relaxation. Y7 is my go-to yoga place, and they’re offering online classes now. YouTube is also a great place to start – find an instructor who speaks to you. 🕉
- Do you like doing yoga
- What is your favourite yoga position and why?
- How long do you usually practice yoga for?
- I love the woman I follow Yoga with Adriene, who is your favorite yogi to follow online?
- What is the best routine or app or anything that helps with doing yoga! Thanks:)
- What did yoga give to you? Could you achive the full splits?
- how do you stay motivated to practice yoga when you don’t want to or are tired?
- Did yoga made big changes in your life?How are you feeling after yoga sessinons?
- Which yoga app do you prefer? And why?
- How do you improve your yoga without an instructor or class? I can’t afford them.