Yes most definitely! As a frequent yoga user I definitely need more variety, sun salutations has left me feeling better about myself than ever before and with new content I think every can find something that fits with them. Maybe a flexibility yoga? Everyone can do it but it builds flexibility. And then maybe a balance one as well, but in short yes I’d love a new yoga class.
I usually do night time yoga for relaxation. Y7 is my go-to yoga place, and they’re offering online classes now. YouTube is also a great place to start – find an instructor who speaks to you. 🕉
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?