Полина Аполинариас N.
I feel my body better every day I practice. After 7 days I feel more flexible and can reach the floor with my fingertips again.
It dependens on many factors. I do Yoga for few years now, but whenever I go through the stressful day it delays the success for few days or weeks. Therefore I don’t do it to be flexible but I am flexible with my routine based on my neeeds.
Im not very flexible and i never have done stretching or yoga so i have alot of work to do. Tonight was my first bedtime yoga routine n i loved it actually
I would say it take only a few days. I’m on week 2 of doing yoga everyday and I feel so much better. Poses that used to hurt now don’t and I’m not getting as many muscle cramps.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?