I love yoga because, it took my back pain almost completely away. It allows me to learn how to listen to my body. I can go at my pace. Practicing yoga every morning to stop my day.
Yoga is the first thing after drinking water. I like waking up my body softly. Being aware smoothly. Tighten my muscles every day a bit more. It is a bit of a meditation with the breathing and concentration on my body. It saves my routine. It is its fuel.
Its satisfying and fulfilling to feel my body feeling differently from moment to moment during practice, and from day to day when I practice daily. I really feel so much better, physically and mentally, when I practice every day!
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?