I love yoga because, it took my back pain almost completely away. It allows me to learn how to listen to my body. I can go at my pace. Practicing yoga every morning to stop my day.
Yoga is the first thing after drinking water. I like waking up my body softly. Being aware smoothly. Tighten my muscles every day a bit more. It is a bit of a meditation with the breathing and concentration on my body. It saves my routine. It is its fuel.
Its satisfying and fulfilling to feel my body feeling differently from moment to moment during practice, and from day to day when I practice daily. I really feel so much better, physically and mentally, when I practice every day!
- Is yoga spiritual or physical?
- When is the best time to do it?
- What type of yoga helps destress you the most?
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick