By placing a bottle of water beside the bed before going to bed in the night, I can drink water in the morning upon wake up.
Before this, I got up with sore eyes every morning and needed artificial teardrops to relieve. After I started drinking water right after getting up, the water vapor provides moisture to my eyes which significantly reduced the sore and irritated feeling of dry eyes. Also I get a feeling of accomplishment as this fulfills the commitment to myself first thing in the morning.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?