It depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I wake up and do yoga before work, other times I do yoga before bed. When I choose the evening, I do a relaxing routine, focus upon breathing, and I meditate. In the morning I do more dynamic poses, focus on balance and movement, and I summon up some energy for the day.
I do yoga in the morning after I drink water & use the bathroom. After I make my bed. I do yoga before I get dressed or shower.
I made a promise to myself that I can't have my coffee until after yoga. So I do it almost first thing in the morning now!
I work until 1 pm, so I've been doing my yoga/walking habits in the afternoon. It gives me a nice peaceful little break after my work, and before my significant other comes home from work, and the evening begins. Practically speaking, although the idea of a "right away on the morning" yoga practice appeals to me, my body is just too stiff right away, so it works better for me to use yoga as a relax/stretch opportunity after work and the more active part of my day.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?