Downward facing dog is good because you can start by doing it with your heels against the wall and work up your strength, extended child pose works well to gain space in the hips and relax the back and forward fold is great to lengthen and strengthen at the same time.
Cat-cow is always a winner. Try bringing your belly with you as you move in the pose, in and out with your breath. Breathing in should help you stretch your spine, breathing out can let you move into the next position. A short break in child‘s pose feels great after cat-cow 🐈⬛ 🐄 🧒
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?