Patr Cia C.
I use another app. But in the future I want to note down my favorite sequences of poses (on a pretry notebook of course), as well as how I felt after each one of them >> A yoga + meditation + exercising log book
Watch surya namaskar videos, most people do it very similarly. You can do it on your own when you learn it. But I sometimes choose from other videos as well.
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?
- Which yoga pose works your whole body without being to difficult?