Because it is part of who I am when I don’t do a stretch or yoga session I just don’t feel like my best self and this will influence my whole day, it’s the best kind of addiction. Dogs and cats are welcome, in the beginning they think it’s weird then play with them in between moves or put them away, mine got used to my moves. Goodluck!
I ranch. I’ve broken my back 3 times. Yoga saved my life. If I don’t do it for a day or two I’m hurting. The cow dogs seem to have learned to bugg off
I practice yoga as part of my morning routine. Having a set time of day to practice helps me stay motivated to keep up with it everyday. There are free classes on YouTube I follow and I’ve currently been following a 30 day morning yoga challenge. Also, my body is stiff from sleeping so doing yoga in the morning helps me feel better.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?