Because it is part of who I am when I don’t do a stretch or yoga session I just don’t feel like my best self and this will influence my whole day, it’s the best kind of addiction. Dogs and cats are welcome, in the beginning they think it’s weird then play with them in between moves or put them away, mine got used to my moves. Goodluck!
I ranch. I’ve broken my back 3 times. Yoga saved my life. If I don’t do it for a day or two I’m hurting. The cow dogs seem to have learned to bugg off
I practice yoga as part of my morning routine. Having a set time of day to practice helps me stay motivated to keep up with it everyday. There are free classes on YouTube I follow and I’ve currently been following a 30 day morning yoga challenge. Also, my body is stiff from sleeping so doing yoga in the morning helps me feel better.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?