Practicing yoga is good for the mental and physical health. Yoga improves your inner strength, stretches your muscles and relieve environmental stress. Give you some time to meditate. Play some calming music. Let your mind free from thoughts. Relieve tension from your whole body.
It feels so good. You are more mindful and appreciate of your body’s And what it can do. You are more grateful and it is also a form of self love. It honestly makes me feel so good.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?